At what age can I start using DR. GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS?
- GOBAC® Dermo-Dynamic anti-ageing skin care can be used from the age of 18 years and upwards
- GOBAC®YOUTH products can be used from the age of 10 to 18 years (refer to’ Getting Started’)
- GOBAC®TX clarifying products can be used by all ages for troubled skin
- DR. GOBAC® FACIAL SUNSCREEN SPF 25 is gentle enough even for baby’s delicate skin
- Ask your therapist for a product recommendation suitable for your age or skin condition.
How soon will I notice a difference in my skin?
- Most people report visible improvement after 1 week. However, results may differ according to age and skin condition.
- In an independently conducted survey, 112 out of 118 participants (95%) said they could feel a difference in their skins’ hydration levels immediately, and could see a visible difference after 3-5 days
Who can use DR. GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS?
The product range is suitable for men and women of all ages, and all ethnicities
Why is there no SPF in the DR. GOBAC® Day Creams?
SPF compromises active ingredient absorption. SPF is therefore the last step in the DR. GOBAC® routine.
Does DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS test its products or ingredients on animals?
None of DR. GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS products or ingredients are tested on animals. DR. GOBAC® and his company support animal rights and charities, and are totally committed to using the highest quality Botanicals and Actives, creating a superior and highly effective product range that is environmentally friendly.
Is DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS product packaging recyclable?
- The ethos of the company is essentially one of healing, nurturing and protecting in every aspect, with special focus on caring for the environment, which is of the utmost importance to DR. GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS.
- All DR. GOBAC® product containers are recyclable.
Are DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS products safe for pregnant women to use?
- Safety standards of the European Cosmetic Regulatory Body prescribe that products that include high concentrations of vitamin A are not safe to use during pregnancy.
- Due to the high content of vitamin A in DR. GOBAC®VITAMIN A SERUM, this product is not recommended for use during pregnancy. This serum is recommended for ages 40+ and specifically targets more mature skins.
- All other DR. GOBAC® products are safe for use during pregnancy
What should I do if I think that I'm having a reaction to a product?
Refer to our section on ‘Getting Started’ which explains some possible changes to the skin during Phase 1.
What should I do if I think that I'm having an allergic reaction to a product?
It is highly unlikely that you will experience any allergic reaction to DR. GOBAC® products. However, if you suspect that you may have an allergy, stop using the products immediately and consult your doctor.
Why is there no eye cream in the DR GOBAC range?
DR GOBAC products are gentle and non-irritating, eliminating the need for a separate eye cream. Cleanser, Wash, Starter Cream, Day Balance and Night Lift may be used over the eye area. Biorestore and Biorestore Needle Free are recommended for crow’s feet, puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.