Website Terms and Conditions of Use Relating to www.drgobac.co.za
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your (“the User”) use of the DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS (“Provider”) website located at the domain name www.drgobac.co.za (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
E-Commerce & Privacy
The Website www.drgobac.co.za sells COSMECEUTICAL SKIN CARE PRODUCTS (and vouchers) online. The use of any product or service bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product. Credit card details are not kept by the Provider under any circumstances.
The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
The Provider will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order. The Provider will not be held liable for the condition of goods arriving at the User’s chosen delivery address.
- Delivery methods by the Provider may include independent contractors who may effect delivery on behalf of DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS , which shall also include the South African Post Office service or a courier service provider.
- The Customer should check the contents of the parcel on receipt of the goods.
- In the event that the Products are delivered in a damaged or defective state, the Customer shall endorse the Provider’s copy of the delivery note detailing the damage or defects to the Products and the Customer shall within (3) days of such delivery notify DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS of such damage or defects in the Products delivered, following which the Returns Policy shall be followed.
- The Provider shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for a failure or delay in delivery of products.
- The order will take around 2 to 3 days after receipt of proof of payment. Deliveries to remote areas may take up to 7 working days to be delivered to the chosen delivery address. The Customer may request a tracking number or may call our Customer Care on 011 314 9222
- Although reasonable care shall be taken DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS accepts no responsibility whatsoever for incorrect delivery details or, if an unauthorized person at the delivery address accepts delivery of the order and Products.
- For purposes of this clause, ‘DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS’ shall include any agent or independent contractor who may effect delivery on behalf of DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS, which shall also include the south African Postal Office service or a courier service provider.
Online Payment – MyGate Payment Gateway
All online credit card payments are processed by the MyGate Internet Payment Gateway. Card Holders may go to www.mygate.co.za to view MyGate’s security policies.
- DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS prescribes to high security and encryption standards allowing all Customers to shop with peace of mind. It is noted that DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS takes all reasonable security measures to ensure that payment and card details and all related confidential information cannot be accessed by anyone who is not authorized to do so.
- Payment options include payment by way of credit card, cheque card, EFT, and online credit vouchers.
Refund and Return Policy
DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS agrees to returns and exchanges of Products only (not vouchers) provided that the following provisions shall be applicable.
The provision of goods and services is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the provider will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% charge for administration costs.
The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- Please note that in certain circumstances a returns option may not be available to a Customer due to factors beyond the reasonable control of DR GOBAC®
- A refund might be refused when product was opened and removed out of original packaging.
- In instances where the services via the courier are used to facilitate the return of Products, the Customer shall be fully responsible for payment of any fees or expenses for such returned Products except in the case where products are damaged or faulty through no fault of the customer.
- The Customer shall not be refunded for any delivery cost under any circumstances.
- Any refund or credit will only take place once DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS has received and processed the return of the products.
- DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS shall have the discretion to refund the Customer by crediting the relevant Customer’s online account.
- No vouchers may be exchanged for cash. Vouchers may only be redeemed when purchasing Products online.
- Product purchased online and returned for refund or exchange must be returned to DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS, 94 Gazelle Avenue,Corporate Park South, Midrand, 1685 and may not be exchanged at any other outlet, including independent stockists and salons.
- Courier return: when returning products via courier, the customer must inform DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Customer Care on 011 784 2422. Instructions for the returns procedure will be explained to the Customer. The courier charge will be deducted from the return credit.
- The Customer will be refunded via credit on their online account and may only be redeemed on the DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS website.
- DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS does not accept responsibility if an employee or representative at the Customer’s chosen address accepts the delivery of the Products and is not authorized to do so, or does so under false or fraudulent circumstances.
- All DR GOBAC® COSMECEUTICALS Professional stock can not be returned under any circumstances except for the product or packaging being faulty or malfunctioning.
Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to email@example.com
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
Provider reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Provider provides certain information at the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this Website is provided by Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to Literary Works, Musical Works, Artistic Works, Sound Recordings, Cinematograph Films, Sound and Television Broadcasts, Program-Carrying Signals, Published Editions and Computer Programs (“the Content”). All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owners”), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the User is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
Limitation of liability
The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
Privacy: casual surfing
The User may visit the Website without providing any personal information. The Website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the User computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, etc. Provider uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content thereon. Provider assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation.
Choice of Law
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the Content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited. The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.